Zapier Automations (LP Classic)
This documentation is for LiquidPlanner Classic: app.liquidplanner.com
Zapier helps you automate repetitive tasks between two or more apps — no code necessary. When an event happens in one app, Zapier can tell another app to perform (or do) a particular action. Use Zapier to connect LiquidPlanner Classic with hundreds of applications including Salesforce, Gmail, Zendesk and Slack.
A Zap is an automated workflow that tells your apps to follow this command:
When this happens (trigger)
Then then do that (action)
A trigger is an event that starts a Zap, and an action is what your Zap does for you. Every Zap has a trigger and one or more actions. When a Zap runs, each action it completes counts as one task.
Zaps can include rules to perform actions based on if/then logic. They can also include filters to run only when specific conditions are met.
Creating Zaps for LiquidPlanner Classic
- Sign up for a free Zapier account: https://zapier.com/sign-up.
- Connect your LiquidPlanner Classic account to Zapier.
- Learn about automations and Zaps in The Zapier Quick-Start Guide.
- Create Zaps using supported triggers and actions listed on the LiquidPlanner Classic Integrations page.
LiquidPlanner Classic Zap Examples
WHEN a developer adds a New Issue in JIRA, THEN create a new task in LiquidPlanner.
- JIRA Trigger: New Issue
- LP Classic Action: Create a Task
WHEN a new comment is added to a task in LiquidPlanner, THEN send a message to a Slack channel.
- LP Classic Trigger: New or Changed Comment
- Slack Action: Send Channel Message
WHEN a task is marked done in LiquidPlanner, THEN add a comment to the corresponding ticket in Zendesk and change the ticket status to “Solved”.
- LP Classic Trigger: New or Changed Task
- Zendesk Action: Update Ticket
Zapier Triggers and Actions for LiquidPlanner Classic
Triggers and actions are provided on Zapier's LiquidPlanner Classic Integrations page.
Updated 8 months ago